The Lineup Doctor 2012

gizzil

would you drop quizz@det wk16 or reece@car wk16 for kap?? i guess they are both equally worthless next week but both have decent matchups and who knows who will sit

gizzil

Here's the good team... time to finish the war

QB Brees @DAL
WR Colston @DAL
WR Stevie Johnson @MIA (missed out on last week, boldin has a nice matchup but giants probably gonna surge and boldin inconsistent)
WR Cobb Ten
RB AP @HOU (ugh... still, magic knee)
RB Turner@DET SAT night
TE Rudolph @HOU (only receiver... and is gronk really gonna play?)
T/W/R Austin NO (i guess he would more likely be the thiird WR, thank god i dont have to worry about mathews)
K Akers @SEA
DEF SF @SEA (coin flip?)
D JJ Watt MIN

BN Boldin NYG
BN Woodhead @JAX (maybe over turner??)
BN Jacquizz @DET SAT
BN Felix Jones NO
BN Fitzpatrick @MIA
BN Gronk OUT? @jax
BN Bironas @GB
BN WAS @PHI (philly to play spoiler?? also my stl/det pickup last week sucked)

THANKS!!

Here's the good team... time to finish the war

QB Brees @DAL
WR Colston @DAL
WR Stevie Johnson @MIA (missed out on last week, boldin has a nice matchup but giants probably gonna surge and boldin inconsistent)
WR Cobb Ten
RB AP @HOU (ugh... still, magic knee)
RB Turner@DET SAT night
TE Rudolph @HOU (only receiver... and is gronk really gonna play?)
T/W/R Austin NO (i guess he would more likely be the thiird WR, thank god i dont have to worry about mathews)
K Akers @SEA
DEF SF @SEA (coin flip?)
D JJ Watt MIN

BN Boldin NYG
BN Woodhead @JAX (maybe over turner??)
BN Jacquizz @DET SAT
BN Felix Jones NO
BN Fitzpatrick @MIA
BN Gronk OUT? @jax
BN Bironas @GB
BN WAS @PHI (philly to play spoiler?? also my stl/det pickup last week sucked)

THANKS!!

You nailed it. Anquan Boldin doesn't deserve to be a starter on a championship team :)

gizzil

So of denario alexander@NYJ, nicks@bal, austin vs NO and wallace vs cin, i sit alexander right? and WAS @phi or SF @SEA in the league where return yards help the DEF?

derringer007

"Its An Outrage"
Bán Domain qu?c t? giá r?:COM.NET.ORG.INFO...

Có c? mã Auth Code d? chuy?n v? VN ,ho?c chuy?n tr?c ti?p DNS trung gian cho các b?n

Domain 1 d?n 5 nam 35k/1Year ,Thanh Toán B?o Kim, Th? DT 40K

Chi Ti?t Liên H? :
Yahoo : domain_2013
DT : 01237.836.246
S? gi?m giá cho các b?n mua nhi?u.B?o HÃ*nh Live d?n Mãn H?n.
LÃ*m an uy tÃ*n nên có th? reg xong r?i thanh toán sau 1 ngÃ*y
Chú ý:
Không ph?i ai cung có ti?n nhi?u d? mua domain t?i Vi?t Nam ,Nên các D?i Gia d?ng nói l?i cay d?ng

Someone needs to slam the banhammer

jjtweeks

done, I am telling you it is hard to keep up lately. Been banning an average of 5-7 per day, though most of them having the same birthday listed makes it a little bit easier. I can ban many before they even post

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
I'd like to send a great big fat Thank You out to you Chris for another great Lineup Doctor thread here on the forum. It was a great help to many fantasy players and to this forum as well. I appreciate your time and effort and hopefully look forward to it again next season. Many Thanks!