The Lineup Doctor 2012

Lanigiro

.5 PPR

Heading into the playoffs, I find it hard to trust Vernon Davis at TE anymore. Based on remaining matchups I'm considering picking up Dallas Clark (Den, Phi, NO, Stl), or Finley (Min, Det, Chi, Ten). Waivers also still have Bennet, Chandler and Tamme/Dreesen though I'm not sure about Den TE's since Peyton can't seem to pick one or the other. Should I do something here or just leave Vernon (Stl, Mia, NE, Sea) in?

.5 PPR

Heading into the playoffs, I find it hard to trust Vernon Davis at TE anymore. Based on remaining matchups I'm considering picking up Dallas Clark (Den, Phi, NO, Stl), or Finley (Min, Det, Chi, Ten). Waivers also still have Bennet, Chandler and Tamme/Dreesen though I'm not sure about Den TE's since Peyton can't seem to pick one or the other. Should I do something here or just leave Vernon (Stl, Mia, NE, Sea) in?

I'd take a chance on Finley....Davis won't disappear completely should be able to pick matchups between the 2 starting with Finley this week

gruntbusters

hehehe...heheheh..hehe...
Huge game for me this week. In fact, if I lose I finish 3rd. Simple as that. If I win, I win our division and play for it all. I need to pick the right lineup. It's PPR. Here is the matchup as it looks right now:
matchup.jpg

Here are my starters:
starters.jpg

Players on my bench:
bench.jpg

Would you play Schaub over Romo this week just due to Bryant and Witten taking points away from me? They have been primarily all of Romo's targets. Do you see anything else I may have missed?

Lanigiro

RB: Gore(Mia), Leshoure(@GB), Greene(@Jac)
WR: Andre Johnson(@NE), Cruz(NO), Blackmon(NYJ), Jennings(Det), Torrey Smith(@Was)

2RB,2WR,Flex
.5PPR

My gut says Gore + Shonn, Andre and Cruz, with Torrey for my flex.

Also, Finley vs. Det or Vernon vs. Mia?

Huge game for me this week. In fact, if I lose I finish 3rd. Simple as that. If I win, I win our division and play for it all. I need to pick the right lineup. It's PPR. Here is the matchup as it looks right now:
View attachment 1253

Here are my starters:
View attachment 1254

Players on my bench:
View attachment 1255

Would you play Schaub over Romo this week just due to Bryant and Witten taking points away from me? They have been primarily all of Romo's targets. Do you see anything else I may have missed?

I like Schaub over Romo.....no bench players to switch out. ( you should win)

RB: Gore(Mia), Leshoure(@GB), Greene(@Jac)
WR: Andre Johnson(@NE), Cruz(NO), Blackmon(NYJ), Jennings(Det), Torrey Smith(@Was)

2RB,2WR,Flex
.5PPR

My gut says Gore + Shonn, Andre and Cruz, with Torrey for my flex.

Also, Finley vs. Det or Vernon vs. Mia?

Finley and your gut and I agree.

gizzil

Ok Chris here it is... win and im in... lose and very likely not... not really any pickups to be made except a TE but the way ponder has been finding rudolph in the red zone i dunno... THANK YOU CHRIS

QB Brees @NYG
WR Colston @NYG
WR Boldin @WAS
WR Cobb DET
RB AP CHI
RB Turner @CAR
TE Rudolph CHI
T/W/R Miles Austin @CIN (prayer)
K Akers MIA
DEF SF MIA
D JJ Watt @NE (dunno if he gts much done this week)

BN Stevie Johnson STL
BN Ryan Mathews @PIT (I wanna play him just cuz i drafted so high and this is it)
BN Jacquizz @CAR
BN Felix Jones @CIN
BN Fitzpatrick STL
BN Gronk OUT?
BN Bironas @IND (could be big?)
BN MIN v CHI (I think we see a heavy dose of AP but the Bears still win)

Ok Chris here it is... win and im in... lose and very likely not... not really any pickups to be made except a TE but the way ponder has been finding rudolph in the red zone i dunno... THANK YOU CHRIS

QB Brees @NYG
WR Colston @NYG
WR Boldin @WAS
WR Cobb DET
RB AP CHI
RB Turner @CAR
TE Rudolph CHI
T/W/R Miles Austin @CIN (prayer)
K Akers MIA
DEF SF MIA
D JJ Watt @NE (dunno if he gts much done this week)

BN Stevie Johnson STL
BN Ryan Mathews @PIT (I wanna play him just cuz i drafted so high and this is it)
BN Jacquizz @CAR
BN Felix Jones @CIN
BN Fitzpatrick STL
BN Gronk OUT?
BN Bironas @IND (could be big?)
BN MIN v CHI (I think we see a heavy dose of AP but the Bears still win)

I tried to talk myself into Mathews over Turner, but it just ain't there. Stevie has the hammy so Miles it is.

Good Luck!

mills

.5 point PPR
Need a flex player.

Randall Cobb vs. Det
Bryce Brown vs. TB
Ridley vs. Hou
Torrey Smith vs. Was