The Line-Up Doctor 2015

cctekguy

Staff member
C'mon one of you geniuses.

Step Up and be our line up Doctor.

We need our resident sounding board! No, not the doctor by committee we've seen in the past. If I want to be confused by multiple opinions I'll start a thread. We need that lone voice in the wilderness that answers our questions with stark clarity and uncanny simplicity.

Chris? It's your idea and you were great at it. Coming back? (my first choice)

If Chris is too busy then who could take over?

Step up somebody!

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Tell you what, I am no expert, but am willing to try some, But would love some support with Chris as well

cctekguy

Staff member
Tell you what, I am no expert, but am willing to try some, But would love some support with Chris as well

Don't like the "tag team" aspect at ALL. End up with differing opinions on some players and it creates just as much confusion as one had in the first place.

One guy, One opinion...that's what always made it special.

...but you'd be good Phic (good as any :rolleyes: )

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Chris could maybe use an intern to train up right in my opinion. PhiCin would be perfect. :) Before I read your post Tekie I was gonna offer to be the Pharmacist in this wing of the hospital.

cctekguy

Staff member
You would SUCK, Mud.

No offense, but we need a doctor that can be here. Only time you are dependable is when you're at work (which doesn't look too great right now :( )

Besides, I question your ability to be unbiased :D. Don't think I could come to you if I was playing a team that you needed to win that week.

Other than that, You'd be GREAT!

Conversely, Phicin would be really trustworthy in the "unbiased" department ( for PFL anyway). It's easy to be neutral when you're in last place. :cool:

cctekguy

Staff member
Still waiting on Chris to comment to this thread but in the meantime...What about Khan as the line-up doctor?

Seems like he's not involved in a lot of leagues this year but he's still very active on the forum.

He's got really good football savvy and even his avatar looks like a pill peddler.

CHRIS!!!!

d3079bf2afd54bf7eedd59062357f57c.jpg

Make this simple and come back :(