The Fat Carcass works out for Washington

derringer007

"Its An Outrage"
:headscratch::biglaugh::rolllaugh:

Shanny in officially on :homer: alert, needs more QB's to run the 2min offense

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
Sounds like McNabb will be on the move next year.

I hate the Rat, but the guy knows how to coach QBs, and that could be the issue. McNabb really doesnt need someone to train him to play, and its screwing everything up.

RZR

Sun-kissed & restless
Apparently McNabb refuses to work on his 2 min offense drills and that's what ticked Shanny off in the first place.

McNabb has had his moments late in the game. There have probably been some better ones that I'm not remembering at this point in time.

The ones that do come to mind are the fake spike that only faked out his teammates, and the confusion over regular season ot and the tie.

I'm tired of lookin bad late in the game so lets throw Rex Grossman or "Fat Carcass" to the wolves.

derringer007

"Its An Outrage"
Anyway you slice it McNabb should have stayed in the game giving the Redskins the best chance to win.

Shanny f#@ked up and he knows it

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
First i have heard of this. Can't believe anybody is allowing him 100 miles near there stadium. I'd be afraid he'd jinx it. Guess Shanny didnt see jamarcus play or even watch video tapes. Can Shanny be this stupid? Maybe Jamarcus is using a fake id trying to get a tryout.