The Art of Eating Clock

xqj47alpha

Banned
Admit it, sometimes an announcer will say something that just makes you chuckle.

I hope some of you will post your favs here.

gizzil

wow - so many... we always catch em too cuz someone inevitably yells, "Oh!" right after. one of the bronco monday nighters someone said "(insert name here) just got a mouthful of tim tebow!" i think i may have even commented on it in a thread somewhere... but yeah, there's so many... i mean, any time loadholt or bushrod plays... man

Last edited by a moderator:

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
A local in Louisiana kills me when he say " deep down the middle, caught for a touchdown....and dropped." If he dropped it Mr. Hawthorne then he didn't catch it for a TD. Makes me want to shake him. Intercepted and dropped also spills from his lips.

gizzil

"bushrod penetrates deep" haha a lot has to do with penetrating gaps or holes...

Last edited by a moderator:

storminn0rm

Brewmaster
I can't remember which player it was, but I remember Madden saying 'he took it up the A-hole' one time. Meaning A-gap of course, but it was very funny!

dannywest

Florida Skunk Apes
This thread title reads VASTLY different when you are quickly scrolling through the list of new posts

xqj47alpha

Banned
New York (AP)

Giants blow lead get taken from behind

On Sunday, in what can only be described as a lapse in judgement, the New York Giants were unable to stop the New England Patriots from penetrating deep in their own end.