Thanksgiving Day Football Contest - Sponsored by Sports Outlaw and Buffalo Wild Wings

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Hey Outlaws! I have some great news from our good friends at Buffalo Wild Wings. They are sponsoring a contest for us here at The Sports Outlaw.

With Thanksgiving games quickly approaching here is a fun contest for the games on Thanksgiving day. We are more than half-way through the regular football season, but there is still plenty of tailgating fun to be had. Buffalo Wild Wings is going to help the winner ride out the rest of the season in style with a Buffalo Wild Wings Lawn Chair. The chair is great for tailgating or for additional seating for the season’s biggest games!

So here's the deal, the contest is simple. There are three games on Thanksgiving Day:

• Green Bay @ Detroit
  • Oakland @ Dallas
  • New York Giants @ Denver
The contest is simple, pick the total number of points that will be scores by those 6 teams in total on Thursday. The winner will be the person who is the closest to the total number of points scored in those 3 games. If there is a tie, the winner will be the person who is the closest without going over.

You may not pick the same number as someone who posts before, so get your pick in to ensure you get your first choice. All picks must be in by 12:30 pm est on 11/26.

The winner will receive a PM from me requesting name and address. Once I receive I will send your information to Buffalo Wild Wings and your chair will be on it's way!

In addition to the chair, this wouldn't be a Sports Outlaw contest without some vbucks being involved. I will also chip in 1,000,000 vb's to the winner.

Last edited by a moderator:

cctekguy

Staff member
All picks must be in by 12:30 pm est on 12/26.

So I've got until the day after Christmas to guess the score of the Thanksgiving games?

This should be easy.....But I expect a 47 way tie.

Maybe we should make our picks BEFORE the games are played. It might make the game more interesting. :nod:

Just funnin' ya Miller,

I'll take 108