Super Bowl 50

hikeNbike

Think Miller gets the mvp. He has been all over the field. Ware has been great too. But biggest plays of the game Miller was in on them. Primarily Responsible for both Denver tds.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

JScott

Administrator
What a joke of a game. CAR falls apart on the big stage with mistake after mistake after mistake, the refs were so one sided it was awful to watch and Manning's arm is pathetic, should have been picked off another 2 times. And CAM dabbing his way out of going after his fumble sealing the Panther's fate... there should be no question now that his shtick is an act, he's all about CAM.

Credit to Miller and Ware as they were worth the price of admission but Talib is such a punk @ass piece of sh!t... should have been thrown out of the game for that tackle by the face mask,

Pathetic

MongerKhan

TXL: Pimp Hand Strong
Staff member
194 yards for Denvers Offense. Fewest ever for a super bowl winner.

What a sloppy and terrible game.

Denvers D are the only people on the field that showed up to play but that's all it took.

Time for the sheriff to ride off into the sunset

MongerKhan

TXL: Pimp Hand Strong
Staff member
On a side note, I believe Carolina was rattled by the moment. If they make it back next year or soon I believe they will win a Superbowl handily

cctekguy

Staff member
I'll remember your post, JScott, when Brady's last hurrah is a scripted piece of garbage.

For me, it was nice to see Manning go out on top.

Remote Controller

What a joke of a game. CAR falls apart on the big stage with mistake after mistake after mistake, the refs were so one sided it was awful to watch and Manning's arm is pathetic, should have been picked off another 2 times. And CAM dabbing his way out of going after his fumble sealing the Panther's fate... there should be no question now that his shtick is an act, he's all about CAM.

Credit to Miller and Ware as they were worth the price of admission but Talib is such a punk @ass piece of sh!t... should have been thrown out of the game for that tackle by the face mask,

Pathetic
ha ha! do you feel better now after getting that off your chest? That was easily the best two weeks of defense I have ever seen by any team. They beat the hell out of brady then clobbered Cam. No easy feat!

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
ha ha! do you feel better now after getting that off your chest? That was easily the best two weeks of defense I have ever seen by any team. They beat the hell out of brady then clobbered Cam. No easy feat!

The Bears win in New Orleans was the best defensive effort I've seem We're not here to cause no trouble, we jus' wanna do the Super Bowl shuffle.

Congrats to Denver fans.

ExperiencedRookie

I honestly think that Denver would have been even better with Osweiler at QB. Peyton was simply awful. The fact that a talented guy like DT can have the kind of stats that he's had lately speaks volumes to how far Peyton has fallen off. I don't think DT even had 20 total yards in the last 2 games combined. That's just insane.

Half of Peyton's completions come on screen plays. Im happy to see him get this career ender win, but he had very little to do with it. It's all about that D

freyguy

Pick to Click
I partially called this in my previous post. I didn't take into effect how good Denver's defense was going to be. Cam melted in the spotlight as did the rest of the team. How many balls did he overthrow? Doesn't that usually mean he was too amped up?

I think Carolina lost this game when Cam had his speech to the media (I think it was Tuesday? ) when he went after the media for asking dumb questions. He went off basically telling them all the things he's going to be doing and nothing is going to change the next day. He should have known what was going to happen, but then again that's the inexperience going against him.

As a Cowboys fan I guess I can be happy for Demarcus Ware. I still have his Cowboys jersey in my closet (1 of only 2 jerseys I own, Romo being the other). Good player and even a better person.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
First I don't think this will be a huge scoring game, both defenses are at their best. However pressuring Cam vs. pressuring Brady is a whole different deal. I see Carolina winning this one, but as I said it will be a 3-6pt game I think.
I was SURE I had this nailed until the late Cam fumble and super human effort TD by Anderson. Knew this was going to be all defense, and was right til end of game. Great def. by Denver, Wade has got to be one of the best DC's in the game, worst HC but best DC's.

Congrats to Denver and Manning - getting his 200th win, and 2-2 in superbowls solidifying his Hall of Fame career.

Remote Controller

The Bears win in New Orleans was the best defensive effort I've seem We're not here to cause no trouble, we jus' wanna do the Super Bowl shuffle.

Congrats to Denver fans.
........and that is why I said back to back playoff games. It's also important to mention the 2 QB's involved. Brady is one of the hardest Qb's to get to in time, and Cam is the biggest, strongest, fastest Qb who is also hard to get a hold of.

ExperiencedRookie

........and that is why I said back to back playoff games. It's also important to mention the 2 QB's involved. Brady is one of the hardest Qb's to get to in time, and Cam is the biggest, strongest, fastest Qb who is also hard to get a hold of.
Brady got sacked 38 times this year. His O line was junk