Stacy Andrews to Philly

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
On a side note, wonder if this means they won't go after Runyan, who is FA or resign the LT?

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
sorry, Andrews is just not that damn good......enjoy for 7 mil a year......

Collins IMO will be a better RT than Andrews is.

This one leaving does not bother me at all.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
sorry, Andrews is just not that damn good......enjoy for 7 mil a year......

Collins IMO will be a better RT than Andrews is.

This one leaving does not bother me at all.
:wtf:

Suuuuurrrrrreeeeeee.....

While I agree Collins did okay. Jones is not solid at LT. You are now forced in my opinion to take OT in first round. Not terrible...but with NO rb, and weakened Wr.....had they retained Andrews(who was off but still very servicable which is why Eagles got him...) could have used Collins at RT, Andrews at LG and moved whitworth to LT. That way rookie OT had time to develop. Now you will esentially be starting two very young and unproven Tackles to protect a somewhat fragile Palmer now.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
But Andrews was nothing spectacular......I'd rather roll with Collins to be honest.....I've seen what Stacy had, and all you ever hear with him is his potential, yet you never see it....I'd rather develop someone with true potential than waste any more time with this project. So suuuuuuuurrrrrrrreeeeeee.....Collins is a better prospect at this point than Andrews IMO.

Word is Whit could be going to LT, Jones is in the air. They defiantly need depth on the Oline, but there are options out there that are as good as Andrews and not near as much.

And as far as the draft, they better take on OT......that is what they need to do, that's not a bad move. They may have to start him, may not, depending on if they bring in another guard....

Bottom line is the absence of Andrews does not screw Cincy, not at all. They still need to find some answers but you lose someone who was not the answer to begin with you are still in the same boat.

Da Bomb

Guilty As Hell
i like the idea of pairing stacy and shawn andrews together. sounds like a great duo anchoring half of an offensive line.