Sorry all!!! I am finally back.

GoToLeep

Fantasy Football Champ!!
Mike,
I am sorry for the disappearing act. I have been pretty sick lately. I was in the hospital for almost 5 weeks with a heart/lung ailment. Came home for 4 days and them back in for 2 more weeks. In all, had 3 surgeries/procedures and now I am finally "fixed", I hope...LOL Also, lost almost 25 lbs. (194 to 165). I don't recommend this diet method. Anyway, I don't blame you all for being upset and/or finding other ownerss. Unfortunately, The Sports Outlaw and your leagues is not the only league(s) that i have not been able to fulfill this season. Terrible timing. It sucks, because I love FF. Also, my golf, racing and baseball fantasy leagues suffered as well. Anyway, good luck to everyone this season. I am going to look at all of my private messages and check everything out now. I would love to join back in. Thanks again.

Dan

RZR

Sun-kissed & restless
Holy cow Dan! I'm so relieved that you are okay. We were worried that your heart was misbehaving again and are just so happy to hear that you're recovering. Thank goodness for modern medicine.

Welcome Back!!!

Remote Controller

I held your team down for you GTL, but it's yours if you want it. I'm sorry I let welker go to satrt the year. I just didn't feel he'd be back. I just wanted you to know that this is your team!

Coachnorm

Good to hear from you. GTL!! I've been there and done that as well!! Hope you do well from here on out.

:thrash:

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Great to see ya back and glad after what sounds likr a hard road you are back on the right track.

PM or email me when ya get settled back in. I can get Shula turned back over to you.

Beermutts

Raven Maniac
Glad everything is OK. If you want your Outlaw County FF team back I will return it to you, no problem

GoToLeep

Fantasy Football Champ!!
Thank you to everyone for the thoughts. I really do appreciate this forum and all of you, not only great sports fans, but great people as well.

OK....enough of the mushy crap. Let's get on with some FF.

Thanks you to all who held my teams!!!!!!!