So, Will TJ help Palmer?

Remote Controller

He's gonna play week 9. I just don't see much of anything other than a few 3rd down catches. No way opponents will leave him open for redzone score. will they? This organization is turning the wrong way since Davis passed on. They are calling on fossils instead of playing thier youth!

Coachnorm

Housh was always possession type guy who had a little more zip/burst than most. But now there can't be much zip. He could be useful in specific situations, but like you said mostly third and 5-9 situations.

MongerKhan

TXL: Pimp Hand Strong
Staff member
He is there as a security blanket for Palmer and to mentor the younger recievers

The Ram

Half Man, Half Amazing
Yeah I don't see much from that signing. Raiders already have a pretty deep bench at WR. This may be an "old boy" signing Palmer requested to help out his former teammate.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
Supposidly they have been playing pitch and catch while neither had a team. Dont see him making much of an impact tho.

bobbeaux

the raiders waived wr derek hagan with this signing . . . familiarity in itself is an upgrade over hagan . . . i could see him in the slot and providing a relief valve for palmer, but this should be more for veteran depth . . . ;)