So Who Won And How Many?

cctekguy

Staff member
I've seen a few results but I know there are many more to discuss. (maybe your league is still playing).

How many you in, how did you place, did you win money (how much?) and any other interesting tidbits.

Mainly want to see what names go on the "Champions List".

Maybe we can throw a party for them in a location easily accessible by all....like North East Louisiana. :rolleyes:

My list is short. I wanna see how some of you guys did that are in many leagues.

I'm in 2 leagues. Won the Championship in SOFFLII and finished 4th in PFL (75 bucks).

The Bandon Boy

Was in five won 1 ($400) think you know what league. Didn't make the playoffs in SOFFL II. Made the playoffs in SOFFL III but lost in first round. Took 3rd in another league ( free league) and took last in my fifth league.

jjtweeks

1st year in SUDDFL -Won it all
1st year in SOFFLII Second(lost in championship to some FF stud)
1st year in an NFL one with MUD -Second(lost in championship)
10th year in Espn money league($125 entry) worst placing ever though I was second in overall points finished 8th thanks CJ2k and Jimmy Graham

cctekguy

Staff member
Not bad JJ.

4 leagues and you got a 1 and 2 2s! Awesome!

...but that money league. Funny how when money comes in to play we don't seem to catch the breaks anymore.

cctekguy

Staff member
Mark did good.

1 Championship and it was for the marbles! I bet JJ would trade places with you. For $400 bucks, I'd come in last in TEN leagues if I had to.

bossco

First time playing in a auction league and i won $800. And its all going towards paying off the Christmas credit cards. Lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

gizzil

$ home league got a bye and lost twice so not even 3rd which woulda at least got $100 - lost in the bigger $ one as well in the championship, really coulda used it as I'm still renting a car two months later... 2nd gets $550 - big ****in whoop

Escrow

Won 1 out of three...in my main $ redraft league, I became the first back to back and first 2 time champion in the 7 years of the leagues existence....

mills

was in 3

Won the championship in the SOFFL league
Won the championship in the L2K Dynasty league
placed 2nd in a long time running league with college friends (...lost to my wife...)