So many early week games

gizzil

And I guess I better figure out this burrow replacement. Geno isn’t guaranteed to play. But if he does, 9ers have looked beatable through the air this year. I also feel like the x receiver just absolutely destroys vs the commanders even if it’s just a guy… and I do have cooks, while waddle plays jets… it’s a standard, here’s what I have and at 6-5 could launch at least into 6th but high as 4th with a win

QB Geno Smith Q vs SF tomorrow
WR Mike Evans @IND
WR Jaylen Waddle @ NYJ FRIDAY
RB Jerome Ford @ DEN
TE Kittle @ SEA tomorrow
Flex Javonte Williams vs CLE
DEF Baltimore @ LAC (thought about picking up a second defense for this week and next week they are on bye)
D Micah Parsons vs WAS
D Daron Bland vs WAS
D Jordyn Brooks vs SF (I am probably going to drop him, has a hammy, trending downward scores, and Demario Davis trending up)

BN Romeo Doubs @ DET tomorrow
BN Rashee Rice @ LV (maybe a drop, KC looking lost)
BN Kareem Hunt @ DEN
BN Brandin Cooks vs WAS (could be huuuuge)
BN Browning vs PIT (QB free agents were awful. Kinda like this matchup? But is Canada firing going to galvanize the Steelers? Also maybe drop rice or geno for Jamdis Winston, but looks like Carr plays and I traded him away)
IR Josh Palmer

gizzil

Available QB if I drop Browning or rashee rice are… and sadly this is it…

Mac Jones @ NYG
RidDER vs NO
Bryce Young @ TEN
Pickett @ CIN
DeVito vs NE
Oconnel vs KC
DTR @ DEN

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Available QB if I drop Browning or rashee rice are… and sadly this is it…

Mac Jones @ NYG
RidDER vs NO
Bryce Young @ TEN
Pickett @ CIN
DeVito vs NE
Oconnel vs KC
DTR @ DEN
I would take Pickett or Bryce Young over Browning

gizzil

I like the one week we fired Canada boost for Pickett. And I did play him in his ONLY career multi TD game to the tune of 22 points. But Gosh is he bad. And could I play him over Geno? I dunno. Then again at this point I have to view it like last year when I lost everybody and almost won everything. The points that week is all that matters. So would you really start Pickett over geno AND Browning? On the road. I guess I have no clue what browning is at all. He just is on the bengals and looked sort of ok for the parts of that games I wasn’t smoking and cursing leaves

Last edited:

gizzil

Bryce young is almost a tougher pill to swallow. I’d love Jamie’s or dalton. The iPad wont let me use Winston’s first name

Last edited: