Sitting McKinnon

gizzil

So I have been playing McKinnon mostly out of necessity for much of the season, eeing this week at bears as a juicy, finally TD scoring big week. However, i find myelf with him on the bench for now... playing at RB and flex I have

Terrance West vs hou (great matchup also and probably lead back)
Mathews vs Oak (also super juicy, and he is the gol line dude)
Jennings vs SF (not quite as juicy, but volume should be way up)

I am thinking leave McKinnon on bench on the road and maybe bears respond to 100 plus points against in two games... or maybe this is crowell's week for cleveland and i should bench west. I dont believe coughlin when he says he will be imiting jennings and while i do believe mathews will be on a snap count i also believe he will have plenty of looks at the goal line

this is non ppr 15 yds per point

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Wow, that is a whole lot of risk on TWO rbs coming back from injury, in first games. I might mitigate some of it by playing McKinnon for one of them

German CTL

Circle City Outlaw
Seems like rolling with the lesser player in the better matchup works less than 50% of the time for me but u got the better players coming off injuries soooo.....

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Not to mention the kid knows that his time as the starter "could" soon be coming to an end and I think he'll run his asp off this week.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
just a watchout on McKinnon, he was out of practice a day or two with a back issue. Think he still plays..but keep an eye on it.