Sanchez's last stand? Is It? - Monday Nt Game thread

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Tonight the NYJ QB faces the mighty Texans defense with many calling for his head. Reports say that Tebow will have much, much larger roll in tonight's game than he's had earlier in the season. A dismal showing, which is likely, by Sanchex might well led to Tebow being named the starter. Should he be? How do you feel? Does Tebow give the Jets their best chance on the field?

Personally I think it's a little unfair to judge Sanchez by tonight's contest. It won't be pretty for whoever is under center vs the Texans. Still, I have little doubt that Tebow will be starting at QB for the Jets sooner rather than later. Hang on a little longer, fans and foes, it's nearly Tebow time.

deuce4321

Driller
Sanchez's last stand? Is It?

The jets defense and running game is not enough to carry tebow. We are going to keep playing both qbs a season and win 6 or so games and not make the playoffs and not get any impact players in the draft. Rinse. Repeat.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Re: Sanchez's last stand? Is It?

The minute they commit to Tebow, there can be no going back. So I think it behooves NY Jets to make sure they are all in. Then again, if they keep losing, they are in a great spot to get the next sure thing at Qb in round one. For that reason alone, I would make the switch, dump games and then dump Sanchez for a rookie next year.

Coachnorm

I am wondering about this very subject as the bye week has forced me to start Sanchez.

I am also behind this week going into Monday Night

Thanks for the tread as I was going to start one.

I may not even have Sanchez going forward.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator

Good luck to ya Coach. I'd hate to know my QB had to save my bacon going against the Texans.

gizzil

After flacco's suckfest and stafford's overall dickotry i may hafta hope for some.. gulp... tebow

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator

LOL! I grabbed in one of my leagues. I'm fairly QB poor in all three legues so a little lightening in a bottle would be a heck of a help to me. He wasn't on the ww last week in my other leagues.

deuce4321

Driller

Lets give mark a break here also. Hes not an amazing qb by any means but he has NO receivers. and NO running game and a terrible OLINE. oh yeah and a Defense that cant stop the run and is structured around a player on the IR. Cant let you guys get on Sanchez too hard... hes sensitive.

cctekguy

Staff member

I'd hate to know my QB had to save my bacon going against the Texans.

What is his, like the 4th thread where you've touted the Texans defense like they were Atlas and the 10 centurians.

Dam fine defense, BTW and I wouldn't mind owning them but who have they dominated that's worth bragging about?

Denver is the toughest offense they've faced and they gave up 25 pts and 300+ yds. Other offensive powerhouses that they've faced are Miami, Jacksonville and Tennessee. Now they get the Jets.

Any wagers on how they'll do vs Green Bay next week?

Their schedule is still pretty soft the rest of the year so they are worth owning but to praise them as though they were SF or Chi is a little silly at this point.

Coachnorm

Give Tekie a listen....... he thumped my ass by 46 points this week in SOFFL II.

Duece, Good Points, I have my fingers and toes crossed.

Coachnorm

The Texans have been getting........... Owen Danials TD. Quick, scoring drive by the Texans.

Coachnorm

A 3rd and long..... nice pass to Kerley just short of the first down.... punt.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator

Sanchez sucks....he always has. Tebow just has IT....but he's still not very good.....but you might as well create some buzz and lose with Tebow then just play a QB that has no business starting....

Coachnorm

Third and eight Texans..... False start... 3 and 13. Jets hold and Tezans Punt. Jets start from the 27..... Go Mark, Marc?