Ryan Fitzpatrick

mills

Should he be considered the future QB for the Buffalo Bills? I say yes. The guy has put that team on his back and ran with it... and thats a pretty heavy load. What's the Sport's Outlaw's opinions?

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
I think at best, he is the Qb of the now, while they draft and prepare the Qb of the future.

Don't get me wrong, as I stated in the other thread, he has done very well. But some of me wonders how much of that is him, and how much is due to Evans and now Steve Johnson and Fred Jackson suddenly coming on the scene. Lets face it, Steve and Fred weren't really there last year, when he was just so-so.

I think he is the guy you keep, and build other key weaknesses, and then if the opportunity is there, you knab the future Qb and let him develop...not just get thrown to the wolves.

Just my opinion though.

Orgazmo

IT'S GARBAGE DAY
But some of me wonders how much of that is him, and how much is due to Evans and now Steve Johnson and Fred Jackson suddenly coming on the scene. Lets face it, Steve and Fred weren't really there last year, when he was just so-so.

I think most of it is Chan Gailey. Look what he did with Thigpen.

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
Im not so sure. I think Gailey is a factor, but having a semi big time WR and a decent RB helps.