FA Signing: Rumor: TO To Visit Bills????

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Sadly, I am not surprised. There is a real chance they are going to cut Lynch loose, due to the off field stuf...so a big signing and help on the other side of Evans seems a fit. Sigh......

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Is this strictly speculation or something that you read or heard? Just curious.........
Both actually, so let me explain.

First my wife's family are all in the Niagara Falls area. So I hear alot about the Bills. They are fighting some major issues. Fan support is down, in fact they ticked a whole lot of folks off last year by moving two games to canada. Add to that a very conservative ownership...and you have a recipe for taking no crap.

Also, they were heavily negotiating with Fred Taylor before he signed with New England. Most reports had it that this was a step to prepare for either the release or trade of Lynch, or the possible suspension coming from the latest run in with the law.

They have a solid rb in Fred Jackson....so the loss of Lynch won't hurt that much. Now add in a tool (yes folks, I meant that literally and figuratively....;) ) like Owens to pair with Evans in the passing game...and they could be solid.

All they need is to grab a young TE in the draft...and some OL help...and they will be pretty competitive.