Ronnie Brown - Ankle injury

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Coachnorm just scooped that Brown has a tweaked ankle, no word on how serious, post any updates you have.

RZR

Sun-kissed & restless
ESPN/Rotowire.com reports: Brown suffered what the South Florida-Sentinel said appears to be a serious right ankle injury during the third quarter of Sunday's game against Tampa Bay.

Spin:
Whether that's the case or not, the Dolphins play the Panthers Thursday night, which gives Brown a short recovery window even if his ankle injury isn't as bad as feared.

He was able to stand on it on the sidelines. I hope he's not down for long... he's my #1RB in FFO League.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
ouch, we are at the point in the fantasy season where a week injury could be devastating. I have no idea if that is the case, but if it's a serious sprain, it could be 3-4 weeks and Ronnie owners could be hurting if they are battling for position.

Coachnorm

Spotted on crutches, x-ray negative, MRI porbably coming. Worst part of this injury is that he Plays Thursday night in the early game this week. No practice for him and maybe no concrete news about him either.

rotoworld reports that Brown could be out for the year.

Does Ricky become a borderline RB1 the rest of the season? Has a great matchup vs Carolina tomorrow and then the Bills next weekend

gruntbusters

hehehe...heheheh..hehe...
wow....good grief. And I was offered Ricky Williams for a ham sandwich and didn't take it this season. Whatever. I now have Westbrook AND Brown out. Needless to say, I'm hurtin big time.

RZR

Sun-kissed & restless
I lose Turner and Brown in the same week. OUCH! RB's are not my Forte this season!

mills

That's really unfortunate for Brown. He was in a contract year on his way to getting paid...

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
Well, thats the end of my Renegades team. Beautiful. I go from friggin 7-0 to probably finishing 7-6 and missing the playoffs.

a;dkfja;sdfapoewirja;dsfkja;sdfkj;lkfjaldkfj!!!!