Roddy White still top dog in Atlanta?

jjtweeks

Roddy White was still Matt Ryan's favorite target (20 more than gonzo or jones). Can he do it another year. I thought Julio would edge him out last year and think he may really do it this year. Roddy, while turning 32 in nov does not look like he has lost a step. Whatever the case Matt Ryan must love playing for a team with such talent at recieving.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Cha-Ching! Good as he is he likely won't be the teams #1 WR this season. Oh that's scary. He carves up my Saints. White was the secret player. You just pocketed another $100,00 fake dollars JJ.

RLLD

I think the answer is that Jones established himself as the top WR in Atlanta by the end of the season, and perhaps challenges for the top WR overall as well.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Not saying it won't happen. But I think Roddy will decide this, not J.Jones.

Roddy has been incredibly dependable and very durable. J.Jones has not. I also now hear that Gonzales has agreed to talk contract with Atlanta again. Which takes more passes away.

I think both J.Jones and R.White are solid Wrs, and are top flight fantasy targets this year. Next year, with Gonzo gone(maybe), that may change. Another year of wear and tear on White also could effect it.

But I am not ready to walk away from Roddy as of yet.