Redskins QB Jason Campbell On The Bubble?

Coachnorm

Sorry, couldn't resist the March Madness pun. There is a report out that Redskins QB Jason Campbell won't be offered an long term extension any time soon. Campbell has only one year left on his deal with The Redskins and the report suggests that Campbell will have to prove himself first.

Frankly, I don't how much weight to put in this report. But Dynasty people should at least keep their eyes open.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Sorry, couldn't resist the March Madness pun. There is a report out that Redskins QB Jason Campbell won't be offered an long term extension any time soon. Campbell has only one year left on his deal with The Redskins and the report suggests that Campbell will have to prove himself first.

Frankly, I don't how much weight to put in this report. But Dynasty people should at least keep their eyes open.
Keep in mind, that he was drafted BEFORE The current regime got in. All i have read from Zorn is complementary on Campbell. And honestly last year was not that bad for him. But my guess is with there cap issues coming....they will hold off a long term extension to see if he improves or not.

Arctic Dawgs

He was a player I was targetting last year in Keeper/Dynasty leagues after the Skins hired Zorn for O/C. When he got promoted to H/C I got him as a throw in on 1 trade. This is the kind of news I want to see on players I am targetting (like the A. Rodgers "injury-prone" strories last year)

:cunning:

Coachnorm

Always digging on your behalf, Outlaws. These are the sort of reports that could provide some insight, different from the normal company line sort of stories that flood the sports market this time of year.