Re-Do!! What is the one pick you woudl have changed?

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Alright, if you were given 1 mulligan in your draft, what pick would you change, and what player that was being taken around the same time do you wish you would have taken instead?

Deacon

Bacon=greatest of all!
Really wish I would have picked DeSean Jackson instead of Houshmanzadah. I know Jackson was not rated as high but I would have been willing to reach for him.

Darren McFadden, 42nd overall in my 14 teamer

Would LOVE LOVE LOVE to have that pick back

Would grab VJAX instead who went 51st overall

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
In the BWW league, looking back I first thought of my Portis pick....then I looked at the board and I think not going RB there would have been a mistake and I'm not sure what other RB would make me feel better right. So I'm going to live with that pick and go to my 8th round pick and make it worth while. You can have that Lance Moore pick and I'll spend that pick on Donald Driver, or even Rashard Mendenhal.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
In the Shula Legaue, 5 keeper, 16 team league, if I could give one back it would be my first pick. I thought I had a steal with Eddie Royal.....man did I think wrong, should have went RB and grabbed Fred Jackson instead.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
In my local league, I should not have kept LT, that's the one I'd re-do. I should have kept Andre Johnson instead and picked up a RB in the draft.

cctekguy

Staff member
In SOFFL II, I would have passed on Roy E. Williams and taken V. Jackson.

In the CBS league, I would have passed Donnie Avery and taken the other Donald. (Driver).

nicholete

Hope comes with batteries
In the Shula Legaue, 5 keeper, 16 team league, if I could give one back it would be my first pick. I thought I had a steal with Eddie Royal.....man did I think wrong, should have went RB and grabbed Fred Jackson instead.

I can't remember for sure but I think in Shula I dropped Royal and I really tought i was going to live to regret it.

I can't remember if it was Shula or Landry.

DearbornDolfan

DFA: Ted Ginn, at least where I picked him. I thought he'd come through this year, but if anything he hasn't produced as well.

Season Challenge: Eddie Royal

fantaoc69

Re-Do

Eddie Royal: last pick of 5th round in 14 team league. Steve Smith (NYG) went 6 picks later and a number of very good Defenses (very big in our league) were still available. I got much better value at WR in the 14th round (Harvin).