(RB's) R.Jennings or J.Ringer (Trade)

derringer007

"Its An Outrage"
I have been offered Rashad Jennings (Jac) for Javon Ringer (Tenn).

The league is a dynasty, PPR.

This owner has been after me to trade Ringer for awhile and i have been rejecting all his trade offers.

I like J.Ringer and think he will be productive with the departure of L.White even with C.Johnson as the feature RB.
It wont take much for J.Ringer to match R.Jennings 2009 stats, i think he (Ringer) can surpass them with ease.

I dont know much about R.Jennings or what he may bring to the Jags offense :headscratch:

Thanks Outlaws

Last edited by a moderator:

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
I like Ringer better. Now that they shipped off the Hamburgler, Ringer should be #2 behind CJ.
:nod: I agree. Only thing is who backs up MJD in Jax? Isn't it Jennings?

still, I have high hopes for Ringer

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Tough call IMO, they are both backing up studs. I'll have to say Ringer but I don't like either RB's position very much.

cctekguy

Staff member
You are in a position where you must try to decide which stud will get injured first because that is the only way either player will get significant reps this year.

The fact that you are being hounded ought to be enough to tell you to hang on to Ringer if for nothing other than trade value in the future.

derringer007

"Its An Outrage"
You are in a position where you must try to decide which stud will get injured first because that is the only way either player will get significant reps this year.

The fact that you are being hounded ought to be enough to tell you to hang on to Ringer if for nothing other than trade value in the future.

I feel the same way, this owner is a very experienced and aggressive and knows his stuff.

WesDawg

'Burghapologist
Titans signed Blount and USC's Stafon Johnson, both bigger bruising backs that complement CJ. Ringer is the same type of runner as CJ. I'd go Jennings for sure.

derringer007

"Its An Outrage"
Titans signed Blount and USC's Stafon Johnson, both bigger bruising backs that complement CJ. Ringer is the same type of runner as CJ. I'd go Jennings for sure.

"If i knew then what i know now"
and my crystal ball wasn't on vacation i would have seen it coming on the Unsigned FA pick up of S.Johnson & L.Blount.

I still like J.Ringer, if i would have made the trade it wouldnt have gotten me any closer to the FF SB

Hind sight is 20/20

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
I don't think either see the field. Just my opinion, but Ringer is the back up to have for CJ.