RB Travis Henry

Coachnorm

If you haven't cut him yet in that very large dynasty league with huge rosters, you can safely do so now. Time to get an extra pick in the rookie draft.

Arctic Dawgs

If you haven't cut him yet in that very large dynasty league with huge rosters, you can safely do so now. Time to get an extra pick in the rookie draft.

email from fanball
Apr 14, 2009 04:45 PM CDT
Henry heads to slammer
The News
According to the Associated Press, former Broncos' running back Travis Henry signed a plea agreement with prosecutors Tuesday where he will plead guilty to one count of cocaine possession with intent to distribute. The second count charged against him will disappear after he officially enters his guilty plea in court on Thursday.
Our View
Henry will be sentenced to ten years to life in prison. He will be fined $4 million dollars and when paroled will require five years of supervised release.

I haven't followed the story, but 4mil fine. :wow:

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
6 lbs of marijuana and 6.6 lbs of cocaine. Henry was the money man in the operation, which ran dope from Colorado to Montana.

derringer007

"Its An Outrage"
6 lbs of marijuana and 6.6 lbs of cocaine. Henry was the money man in the operation, which ran dope from Colorado to Montana.
With all this and conspiracy, Henry was probably looking at life with the possibility of parole before the plea deal.

Henry: Excuse me warden whats the movie tonite ???
Warden: Midnight Express.
:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
LMAO!

I'm betting since the other guy appears to have flipped first and they are dropping two other charges, he will probably get around 17 years.

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
The train has already formed Trav!

PAA248000050.jpg