RB dilemma

freyguy

Pick to Click
So I'm kind of in a dilemma. I've got a surplus of decent RBs to choose from each week.
Hill
K. Williams
Bell
Woodhead
Hyde
Gurley
And I had Dunbar but now he's on IR

So I'm thinking of putting up all but Bell on the trading block for a WR. Cobb, Cooks, Boldin, Robinson are my WR. Are any of these guys worth keeping at this point? Sell high on Gurley and Williams? Sitting at 1-3 right now and need to shake some things up.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Hyde won't get you much, as the team is really struggling on offense.
K.Williams is a great sell high candidate, he will be solid now, but once McCoy gets healthy(really healthy) his touches will drop.
Don't give Gurley away, he is the real deal, as he showed last week.
Bell is a waste, I would go ahead and drop him now.
Woodhead will be more in use as they are hurting at Wr, but do get Gates back.
Hill will be solid for you, but I think he is locked in share time now with Bernard. So with those three TDs he is a sell high Candidate as well.

I would offer up Hill, and see what Wr value you get, throw in one of Hyde or Bell or both to get some movement if needed.

freyguy

Pick to Click
Wait...which Bell do you think I'm talking about? Shoulda clarified. Leveon Bell not Joique

freyguy

Pick to Click
So I offered Hill and Boldin for Edelman in a PPR league.

The guy I offered this to is obsessed with Boldin for some reason. Drafted him the past 4 years till I got him this year. Edelman is a monster in Ppr. I'm just worried that Hill will pull his head out of his butt and kill it going down the stretch.

hikeNbike

With Gurley and Leveon you have two of the best rbs. And Woodhead is a great ppr play. So with those three I don't think you should worry too much with Hill.you need a wr.bolden could be good this week which would be two straight weeks making him a good sell candidate.

Cobb and Robinson are good wrs but seem like boom or bust guys so far. Have Cobb in a league and week to week don't know what I will get. Edelman would be a great stabilizer. In ppr he is great gets lots of targets. Figure you start Edelman, Cobb and Robinson (assuming you start 3) think you get steady production from Edelman and either Cobb or Robinson has a boom week and your in good shape.

If your 2-3 or 1-4 I think you can't worry too much about guys you trade going off. Have to do something to shake things up.

Note I am assuming this is a redraft league and your concern is this year.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk