Ravens vs Texans - Divisional Playoff Game

bobbeaux

Many expect this game to be an easy win for the Ravens, but I could really see this going either way. Both teams are currently built around strong defenses and running games. The Ravens probably do have the upper hand in the passing game (as well as playoff experience) although this game would be much different if Schaub was still leading the Texans' passing attack. As a Flacco owner in a couple ff leagues this year, I think this game comes down to which Joe Flacco shows up to play. In my opinion, this is one of those games where either of these defenses could determine who wins.

storminn0rm

Brewmaster
The Ravens are undefeated at home this year I think. It will be hard for them to be beat. This one is too tough to call.

German CTL

Circle City Outlaw
I like the Ravens in this one... Home field advantage, playoff experience and Flacco < Yates all working in Baltimore's favor.

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
Can't forget the Ravens linebacker corp has been banged up with Lewis even missing some games. Should be a good game and it depends on the rookie Yates on how well he can handle the Ravens blitzes and constant pressure in his face. Baltimore has a game plan to come in and make the rookie make mistakes and rattle him early and often. As also said before, which Flacco shows up?

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
It's 17-13 Ravens who scored on short fields following turnovers. If you don't know it yet let me tell you that Foster is a friggin beast. 95 yards rushing in the 1st half and a remarkable one handed catch and run. 129 yds from srimmage thus far for Foster.

Remote Controller

Real gutsy performance by the Texans. That Jacoby Jones fumble could have spelled the end for a weak minded squad. Advantage Texans moving forward, as Foster is breaking down the defense.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
If Houston doesn't turn it over again they're going to beat the Ravens today. You can see it in both teams attitudes.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Ravens have never given up 100 yards rushing to a RB in any of their playoff games. That streak is it the gravest of dangers.