rate my first draft ever advice as well

Redjiik

So this is my first year doing this and this is the first team I drafted out of 6. Any advice is appreciated. Standard scoring and 10 man league.
QB - Tony Romo
RB - Chris Johnson
RB - Jamaal Charles
WR - Chad Ochocinco
WR - Jabar Gaffney
WR - Percy Harvin
TE - Tony Gonzalez
K - John Kasay
DEF - 49ers

Bench
WR - Josh Cribbs
WR - Mohamed Massaquoi
WR - Jacoby Jones
RB - Beanie Wells
RB - Arian Foster
TE - Zach Miller

I feel like I'm weak in the wr department in almost all of them as well.

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
This is a nice ppr team, but your league is the dreaded standard scoring. Who is available on the waiver wire?
Posted via Mobile Device

Redjiik

yeah its a nfl.com league but on the ww we have w.welker, a.collie, m.manningham, e.doucet and e.royal at wr, h.miller and j.gresham at te and j.forsett and m.bush for rb.

Escrow

I would drop cribbs(since you do not get return yardage) and either mossaqui/jones/gaffney for Welker and Forsett

Dallas Iowa

Cowboy fan
I would put Foster in my starting line up and sit Charles. And yes grab Welker drop Cribbs
Posted via Mobile Device

Redjiik

ty picked up welker and forsett for cribbs and mossaqui and the reason for not taking welker sooner is nfl has him projected with 90ish points this year and i don't like his injury. so are projections worth paying attention to? are the nfl.com fantasy experts worth listening to? being my first year I don't really know the sites to check. i actually just stumbled across this site trying to find articles for new owners.

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
Welker isnt such a great pickup in a non PPR format. Without that he is a 90 point WR since he doesnt catch many TDs.

bobbeaux

not bad at all for your 1st draft . . . you need a backup qb for wk 4 . . . you could probably do better at kicker too, but sometimes you never know . . . ;)

bobbeaux

yeah i was gonna pick up a backup qb when i needed him and i switched to reed for kicker

kinda risky, but might not be much available right now anyway . . . check other members rosters to see if there are others in the same situation . . . if you are the only 1 without a backup, you may be ok going with that plan . . . but, i'd start looking at what qb's are available and who has the best matchup for week 4 . . . there may only be a couple you would even want to use . . . if other owners are in the same situation, you might want to pick one up early in week 3 if not sooner . . . ;)