10. (109) Steve Breaston
11. (132) Dexter McCluster
12. (133) Visanthe Shiancoe
13. (156) Jabar Gaffney
14. (157) New Orleans
15. (180) Peyton Hillis

RZR

Sun-kissed & restless
I would have taken Eli, then Matt, then Cutler. Cutler has more to prove and less chemistry to rely on than your other 2 choices.

RZR

Sun-kissed & restless
I think your first few weeks are going to be your toughest in the RB department. Watch your match ups and consult the Dr. until your guys have a chance to settle into their roles. After Dwill, you don't really have a clear cut plug and play #2.

Although you do have players with honest potential to become one.

RZR

Sun-kissed & restless
I really like the upside on Spiller, Dez and Gaffney. Nice picks

tmaschm

I consider myself to be a pretty good authority on RB talent and situation. So I am hoping to have a very strong RB2 in that group, if not an RB1. (I was sold on Ray Rice in July last year).

Arian Foster - Best situation of the group, probably worst talent. If he doesn't fumble the opportunity away he should post 1100 and 10TDs. He is a 230lb back out of an SEC school so his talent can't be that bad.

CJ Spiller - Backfield is nicked and he's an early first round talent. Offense is bad but that doesn't mean he can't post good numbers for where I drafted him. maybe 1200 combined yards and 6 TDs.

Forsett - He's the starter, Jones got released and Leon will be the the return/COP back.

Bradshaw - He's the starter Giants will get back to running the ball and playing DEF

The above three don't really have the prototypical size to be starters, but neither does CJ2k. Keep in mind I'm not saying all of them will be top 15, but based on the turnover each year, one or two could be.

RZR

Sun-kissed & restless
I own Spiller and Bradshaw in more than one league and agree with you about their potential. If you start the right guy on the right week you'll be golden.

Shiancoe is a brilliant pick too and I'm really surprised he was still on the board past the 7th round.

discoverecology

Revvin' for Seven!!
keep in mind he's never finished worse than 12th among all QBs in his career.

I didn't know that and have him as backup to Kolb on my team starting the first week against Detroit. He plays for as bad an offensive line as the Steelers though.