QB Terrelle Pryor is eligible.........with a catch

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
Chip Brown of ESPN Austin's 104.9 The Horn, via Adam Schefter, reports the NFL has ruled Terrelle Pryor eligible for the supplemental draft...with a restriction.

In a memo to the teams announcing his eligibility and the draft date, the league states Pryor went out of his way to undermind the rules of the supplemental draft, therefore, he will not be eligible to play until after week 5 of this season.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Bwahahahaha like he would be ready to play THIS year :biglaugh:

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
LOL, SERVES THE FKR RIGHT. He left OSU so he wouldn't have to sit for 5 games ands ends up having to do so anyways. He's a real peice of work. GOD, i really hope Jax stays away from him. Don't want his ethics anywhere near this town. And sorry about the caps.

Zach

Pryor was a great college QB - no question about that.

I on the other hand have seen nothing from him that makes me believe that he can succeed in the NFL

Phicinfan

Administrator
Pryor was a great college QB - no question about that.

I on the other hand have seen nothing from him that makes me believe that he can succeed in the NFL
I disagree, he was not a GREAT college Qb. He was pretty good. But I do agree, he won't be any good as a NFL Qb.

Zach

I disagree, he was not a GREAT college Qb. He was pretty good. But I do agree, he won't be any good as a NFL Qb.

I would say how great he must be to beat Iowa... but then I remembered that Iowa is Ohio States little bitch...

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
Pryor is not an NFL QB. Maybe as a WR or slot type player but no QB. Only reason he was good at OSU was because they had some good quality position players around him. They made him look good. Put him on another team, say Wyoming and see how he'd do. Just using them as an example as i have no knowledge of how that team really is.

Orgazmo

IT'S GARBAGE DAY
If they concentrate their efforts into turning his physical abilities into a good receiver, 3rd round is a reasonable price.

But will they waste time and resources trying to make a QB out of him?

derringer007

"Its An Outrage"
So what he is fast, what else is he good at QB ?? dont think so :rant2:

Al Davis proves once again he is an NFL dinosaur

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
Holy ****! Thats not good....

and from what I heard on the radio, Al thinks Pryor is his opening day starter in 2013

Phicinfan

Administrator

and from what I heard on the radio, Al thinks Pryor is his opening day starter in 2013
I believe this is Campbell's last year on his current Contract. The only other Qbs they have are Boller and maybe Edwards. Yeah, he may be there Qb next year. Then again, if they still have a first...there is always Luck.

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
And now the Raiders dont have a 2nd, 3rd, or 4th round pick in 2012.

OUCH. Al Davis gotta go. 1 pick in 4 rounds. 2012 team wont be any better than this years team.

Al Davis is also the guy that believed in J Russell for so many losing years. Mans an idiot and needs to run out of Raidernation.