Cam on bye..starting Vick

Do I trade out Vick for one of the following or stand pat:

McCown
Stanton
Zack Met.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
McCown vs. a very suspect defense in Bears is a pretty good matchup. Granted cold and windy in Chicago probably.
Stanton plays against a very needy Seattle team, so not liking that game.
Zack Met. to me is a wild card. He hasn't been huge, but he has been solid. Against a very suspect Philly D, not a bad play.

Vick vs. a very good Buffalo team D that needs a win, I thnk I would go McCown or Met.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Speaking of crunch McDonald's fries suck these days. Got some a month or two ago and they reminded me of a can of shoestring potatoes. Yuck.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
What do you expect? They've had to take out all the salt, cholesterol, and trans fat.

Boy, find something that America LOVES and you can bet the government will find something wrong with it.

Is that why Wendy burgers aren't nearly as good as they used to be? I'll stick to Big John's.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Hmmm...

Hold the pickles, hold the lettuce
Special orders don't upset us
All that we ask is that you lettuce
Serve it your way
Have it your way
At Burger King

Where...

It takes two hands to handle a whopper cuz the burgers are bigger at Burger King...

gizzil

Wow I had no idea you guys are all into fast food!! Haha I m gonna go Metta on this I think... Stanton if it were a different matchup. But Metta or even Vick. I don't lik McCown this week at all. Playing here... yeah Lovie wants it, McCowan probably wants it, but so will Cutler for once... Marshall, I assume even the D will be up for this game. At home, with worse horses to play, I could see it being close but something like 24-20... So like 2 TB TD... and at least one for Sims if not both

Last edited:

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Sonic is best of all and they have early burgers too. All this burger talk means you have to start the Burger at QB. It's a sign you know, hey- It could happen.