Predict the total score of the Superbowl - Sponsored by Buffalo Wild Wings

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Going to promote this one to the main board! Mud has done a great job with this the last couple months. Buffalo Wild Wings has been generous enough to donate a BWW sweatshirt for a Super Bowl contest of our choice. So the winner of this one will get a sweatshirt. Remember, your pick can not be the same as another one already posted. The vb prizes will remain as well. - miller

If you care to predict the total score of the game between the Colts and the Saints on Sunday I'll give the winner 100,000 v-bucks. Of course I'll try to win myself. You can not predict a total score that is the same as someone above you or you will not qualify so there is an advantage to predicting early. Miller will kick in a 1 million dollar bonus if you manage to exactly predict the total score. In case of a tie between two predictors the winner will be the player that did not go over the total score with their prediction.

My prediction of the total score in the game is ??.

Last edited by a moderator:

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Miller I'm leaving for a 2 week job in the morning and won't be around to pay the winner of the pick 'em. I'm sending you a 100K to pay them for me. No internet for 2 weeks, God help me.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
BWW's just stepped up with a BWW sweatshirt for the winner!!

Don't miss out, details on the first post. Get your selection in today! Remember, can not be the same as another entry.