Plethora of choices...

Deacon

Bacon=greatest of all!
...if you stream defenses this has got to be an all time high for quality choices!

You can basically feel good about streaming any halfway descent defense against these teams:

Jets
Bears
Bengals
Giants
Colts
49'ers
These teams have so far shown that they can't get out of their own way much less dominate anyone else's defensive scheme. Look for lots of turnovers, and very few points scored when these O's are doing their thing. They all lack talent at the majority of skill positions and are pretty much incapable of making game changing plays on a consistent basis.

And if you need to go out on a limb don't worry too much if picking a D going against:

Rams
Jags
Seahawks
Texans
Browns

While there may be some potential for these teams to put together drives and score points they have underwhelmed greatly so far and either have horrible O-lines (Jags, Seahawks) or are being driven by rookie QBs (Goff is essentially a rookie) and are prone to turnovers.

So far in the 3 leagues I'm in that play D/ST I have streamed against:

Cleveland in wk 1 & 2 and scored 18 and 19.
Jets in wk 1 = 9, Giants in wk 2 = 17
Jags in wk 1=2, Bengals wk 2=10

So my lone disappointment was wk 1 with the Texans going against the Jags. That game was more a testament to how poorly the Texans played than how well the Jags offense looked.

Hope this helps!

ExperiencedRookie

I really like Philly D this week.

NYG weakness is that horrible O line. Phillys strength is their front 7. Going to be a long day on the road for Eli

Deacon

Bacon=greatest of all!
I really like Philly D this week.

NYG weakness is that horrible O line. Phillys strength is their front 7. Going to be a long day on the road for Eli

Yes, and even if 'good Eli' shows up, they can't run the ball to take pressure of the passing game so he is going to have to pass the ball a lot... which means plenty of opportunity for sacks and eventual turnovers. If 'bad Eli' shows then you may be talking about multiple picks with at least a pick 6 and many sacks.