Playoffs SeaHawks @ Falcons

Coachnorm

This should be one H Dbl Hickey sticks of a battle. The SeaHawks are riding a wave of success and new found respect. The Falcons can only get respect by winning a Playoff game. Probably will be the most exciting and unpredictable of this weekends matchups.

Remote Controller

I want the Seahawks in Lambeau. I realize the Pack needs to win this week. If the Pack and Hawks win, the Pack will roll the Hawks next week.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
I really like Seattle here. Atlanta has become somewhat one dimensional again with lack of running game. The Cbs for Seattle are big, aggressive and can man handle both White and Jones. I think Seattle will play ball control game with Lynch and keep it out of the hands of Ryan and co.

it will be close, a FG will probably win it.

efactor

Coming at you
I think the Falcons win as well. Seattles pass defense is suspect and without Clemons, that makes it more so. Irvin is a role player and doesn't have the overall game that Clemons does.

Seattle had three great games in a row are hyped based on that, but they have holes as a team and I think the road will take it's toll this week.

Atlanta 24
Seattle 20

nicholete

Hope comes with batteries
I think the Falcons win as well. Seattles pass defense is suspect and without Clemons, that makes it more so. Irvin is a role player and doesn't have the overall game that Clemons does.

Seattle had three great games in a row are hyped based on that, but they have holes as a team and I think the road will take it's toll this week.

Atlanta 24
Seattle 20

You are so smart!