Playoffs Ravens at Broncos

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Magic is with the Ravens this year, hell of a comeback. Fox and Manning have this one away. Fox should shoulder the majority of the blame IMO.

Beermutts

Raven Maniac
No one gave them a chance, screw'em all....Ray Ray is the man. Defense did a great job today. Flacco is earning some money....

Orgazmo

IT'S GARBAGE DAY
Ravens showed some serious vulnerabilities in the Broncos game. No way they would've survived New England after that. Exciting game, though.

gizzil

Dig the Ravens, dig that they won, dig that they were gettin ten points especially ;) - However... a THREE DEEP SAFETY defense with man underneath should absolutely NEVER get beat like that... It amazes me when we see things like this (a broken contain or something else completely remedial) decide an NFL game. It kills me watching guys with so much talent make such egregious errors mentally and for it to end a season even. jones was just waiting for that ball, maybe even caame back a bit for it... and then theres Rahim Moore doing his best Jose Canseco (in a White Sox jersey) impression backpedaling and falling on his ass as jacoby jones comfortably hauls in the floater and takes a leisurely trot for 6... with 30 seconds left. To Moore's credit, he made this statement, "The loss, it was my fault, I got a little too happy. It was pathetic. My fault. Next time I'll make that play." That's man **** there. I will hand it to him. And he is right unfortunately. I believe he will make that next play, but this was a hell of a time for the kid to cut his teeth. With all the amazing talent and athleticism and unreal body control you sometimes see from the young guys, sometimes I wonder if there aren't enough vets out there any more in key positions to be patient and know where the right spot is. In short, I just hated to see a game decided by such a massive individual blunder. I felt like **** for the kid, for his team, and most of all i think the coach. On the other hand - what a freakin game and how hot are the ravens all of a sudden!!!