Playoffs 49ers @ Atlanta

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
49ers never let up and get back to the big game. One Harbaugh brother is there, could we see another?

gizzil

apparently an altercation after the game where a falcon fan punched a 9er fan ended with the falcon fan getting stabbed in the neck by said 9er fan... They aint playin in the ATL

efactor

Coming at you
Back to the Super Bowl for my boys after an 18 year drought. Pretty psyched that my annual Super Bowl Bash will be an actual event this year.............:)

Game shouldn't have been this close, but Ryan made some great throws early to keep drives going, leading to TDs. Niners couldn't get pressure and paid for it. Kaepernick showed great discipline and took what the defense was giving them. Didn't panic and try to do too much.

Still don't understand why they didn't run the ball at least once on the drive before halftime. 1st and goal at the 5 at the two minute warning. Scored too quick and gave the Falcons the entire two minutes. Thought it was a huge mistake by Harbaugh. I know you want to score every play, but............

Anyway, moving on. Looks like the brothers will be matched up barring a miracle in New England.

efactor

Coming at you
Only bad thing about the Ravens winning is I don't dislike them like I do the Patriots. Always more fun to play a team like the Patriots. Well, when you beat them anyway.

I'm sure over two weeks, I can develop a reasonable amount of dislike though. I'll give it my best shot.........

Remote Controller

I'm not a Ray Lewis fan at all, but like all of the players on the offensive side of the ball. I like the Raven's Harbaugh brother much better than the 49er version, but am just an NFC fan. I will definitly be pulling for Kap, Gore, Davis, and the niner defense to totally crush every fake emotion in Rays knotted head. Niners all the way. The Ravens coach can handle it, I don't know if the niners version could survive the loss and not be institutionalized.