Playoffs 49ers @ Atlanta

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
The Falcons found their running game last week and it served them well but this week the going will be much rougher. The 9ers and the Wonder Kid storm the deep south with visions of New Orleans dancing in their heads. Is this a no brainer? Is there any hope for the Dirty Birds? Who'll you be pulling for?

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
49ers are favored by 4-5 points in this game and I expect them to cover but I'll be pulling for the Birds.

Remote Controller

I am for either of these teams next week over two AFC teams I don't really care for. Love both teams, and will probably pull for gonzo. Kap is one hell of a story though, and gore, crab, Davis, and that defense will be a handful!

efactor

Coming at you
Niners 37-20

I just don't see Atlanta doing much offensively despite their receivers and I don't think the Falcon D can stop Kaep and gang from putting up big numbers. Too much diversity for them to focus on stopping one aspect of the offense.

On to New Orleans....................

cctekguy

Staff member
The Gonzo angle is nice, RC.

I don't really care about either team so I'm getting on Gonzo's wagon.

GO FALCONS!

Orgazmo

IT'S GARBAGE DAY
Agreed. With the Broncos and Hawks bounced, I needed a reason to root for someone. That'll work.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Would love to see Atlanta pull it off, but I just don't see it.

49ers 38
Falcons 20

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
I may be way off base here. But I think this will be low scoring. Both have solid defenses, and I don't see Kaepernick repeating.

I think this ends up a 17 to 14 type game. I am leaning San Fran here.

Coachnorm

The Packers repeatedly pulled men out of the box and Kaep burned them totally. The Falcons didn't do that with Wilson last week and didn't suffer as much from the QB rushing..

But that being said it looks like the Niners are just too much overall this game.

Coachnorm

Matt Ryan connects Julio.... White.... 46 yards to Julio for a TD.

Niners didn't have much of a pass rush going during that drive.