Pick a defense to start week 15! big bucks on the line, please help

fstep

miami defense at home vs bills
chargers defense at home vs 49ers
arizona defense away vs panthers
raiders defense at home vs broncos
dallas defense at home vs redskins

madshooter

wow, tough call there....Carolina off. is horrible, but Ariz. is traveling across country for a 1 pm start time....Oak may be the smart play, as it looks as Denver has quit....Dallas has McNabb, so you know they will get a few sacks and atleast 1 pick.. I would probably look at Oak or Dallas

Orgazmo

IT'S GARBAGE DAY
I'd lean toward Dallas.
Arizona can't stop the run, and that's one thing Carolina can do.
With Oak, it's all or nothing. They'll give you a ton of points or crap the bed. I personally think Orton can bounce back.
Chargers are great in an NFL sense more than an FF sense.

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
Miami. They play tough as hell, and they are getting a Bills team with WRs 2, 3, and 4 who are rookie undrafted free agents.

GoToLeep

Fantasy Football Champ!!
I would have to go with SD or Ari. Ariz may give up some rushing yards but will make for it in pass defense and special teams. San Diego will be strong against san fran's downgraded running and will keep the pressure on smith. Dallas, Oak, and Miami are just too much of a gamble for me. IMHO.

dannywest

Florida Skunk Apes
I'll answer your question...but first, what percent of these "big bucks" will I be getting? :grin:

Assuming you didn't go Chargers, I'd go Miami, then Oakland.

fstep

I'll answer your question...but first, what percent of these "big bucks" will I be getting? :grin:
Assuming you didn't go Chargers, I'd go Miami, then Oakland.

didn't play chargers, took them out last sec. so how about now that oakland has tebow and dallas got rexxy? i'm leaning towards dallas as i think denver will just run even if they're behind so they don't make that douche look bad