Pick 3 RBs (PPR)

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Freeman, Gurley are locks. I would lean Lacy right now for the third.

JScott

Administrator
Freeman, Gurley are locks. I would lean Lacy right now for the third.

Thanks Phic... I was questioning Gurley versus ARI... He has continued to decline consistently over the last 5-6 weeks. But don't know if I have the stones to bench him over McFadden.

Phicinfan

Administrator
Thanks Phic... I was questioning Gurley versus ARI... He has continued to decline consistently over the last 5-6 weeks. But don't know if I have the stones to bench him over McFadden.
They have Foles starting, so my guess is they will try to be heavy on Gurley.

bodey24

Staff member
I agree with Phic. Lacy, Gurley, and Freeman. I'm of the opinion you never bench your studs unless you are replacing them with another stud. DMC has a lower ceiling than the other 3.

JScott

Administrator
I'd bench Lacy.

I know he can't say anything early but late in the 3rd Sims says something about no one mentioned Lacy's name to him when talking to the Packers about their offensive game plan before the game. As if he did something during practice that might have put him in the doghouse. How can no "insider" find this out before the game :mad:

Should have seen it coming though when they had the rookie active. Looking back that was a telltale sign that something was up. :oops:

German CTL

Circle City Outlaw
That was bizarre that they actually put Crockett in there.. I was just basing my choice on Det bring tuff against the run lately and Wash being a easy.

JScott

Administrator
Yep, looks to be the right call. I was at my daughter's recital and couldn't really do any research on my phone on DET's run D lately, which is why I posted here to get some help. But no one saw the doghouse thing. As you said CTL, bizarre.

Phicinfan

Administrator
yeah, it was like the coach was making some kind of statement, had Crockett in over a healthy rbs before him, and then he had the gumption to be successful. Not sure if Lacy is in dog house or he is still nursing injuries.