Panthers Live Press Conference

Fire

in the hole
GM Marty Hurney suggested Tuesday that he will wait until the last minute to reveal the Panthers' choice for the No. 1 overall pick.

"I don't think anybody turns in their inactives on Friday when you have up until an hour-and-a-half before the game to do it," Hurney said. "That's where we are ... You never know what's going to happen, so you go up until the time you make the selection." Hurney categorized the team's biggest needs as DL, DB, QB, WR and OL. At this point, Cam Newton still looks like the prohibitive favorite.

efactor

Coming at you
Please SF. Trade for Smith (or sign TO), sign Orton and you have the makings of a very good offense. The young OL should be very solid this year. Gore, Davis, Crabby, Smith or TO and Morgan in the slot. Would be good.

I should be the GM!

mills

It was about absolutely nothing... huge joke.

But I have to love your enthusiasm for the Panthers even though they hold a press conference to say nothing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Remote Controller

It was about absolutely nothing... huge joke.

But I have to love your enthusiasm for the Panthers even though they hold a press conference to say nothing.

Honestly don't hate them at all. I just couldn't understand the Press Conference, the lead up to it, and all the questions that really didn't get addressed. I just expressed it wrong here.

mills

I was hoping for more... I mean, are you drafting Newton? Is Steve Smith traded? Is the organization disassembling? anything!?! They just sat down and tip toed around questions.