Packers/Redskins

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Who are you pulling for. I have to cheer for the RedSkins today but I expect to be greatly disappointed in the outcome.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Cousins to Reed for a TD. Missed PAT. 11-0 Washington. Thus far the entire Packer offense is playing like they've never seen a football. Eleven total yards for the Pack.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Crosby boots Packers within one point. Rodgers much better with the wind. Score brought on by Cousins lost fumble.

Mr. Mcsexypants

Not to be a Dallas fan boy but lets face it, no one in the NFC East was a playoff team this year. I was actually hoping for a losing streak from Dallas at the end of the year for sake of their draft position. Dallas defense was trying to hold the season together but we would have faired just as bad in the playoffs.

Remote Controller

Not to be a Dallas fan boy but lets face it, no one in the NFC East was a playoff team this year. I was actually hoping for a losing streak from Dallas at the end of the year for sake of their draft position. Dallas defense was trying to hold the season together but we would have faired just as bad in the playoffs.
Dez would have dropped another pass and ............j/k.