Outlaw Radio - Are you ready?

The Ram

Half Man, Half Amazing
Khris and Ryan's Fantasy Football Outlaw Show has done extremely well and now the time has come to branch out to internet radio.

This Friday at 6:30pm Eastern yours truly will be hosting a call in radio show covering all things fantasy football. If this thing is as fun as the pilot show done this week we'll be doing this weekly......for now!

I want as many people involved in this from the Outlaw Nation as possible. We've weeded out the chafe on this site and come strong to whatever we throw ourselves into...just ask the other boards from Interboard League. SPANK!!!

Outlaw Radio - Fantasy Football Live 12/3/2010 - SportsOutlaw | Internet Radio | Blog Talk Radio

Call in number will be: (619) 996-1640

So block off 30 minutes this Friday evening and tell your friends we'll be covering hot fantasy football topics and will be giving our patented lineup advice. We can only take 5 calls at once so if you have a problem getting in just keep trying! Think of it this way; the more you call the less I talk!

You can post comments in this thread, participate in the chat room at blogtalkradio, CALL IN!!!!!!, or even shoot me an email @ [email protected]