Outlaw Radio - Are you ready?

The Ram

Half Man, Half Amazing
Khris and Ryan's Fantasy Football Outlaw Show has done extremely well and now the time has come to branch out to internet radio.

This Friday at 6:30pm Eastern yours truly will be hosting a call in radio show covering all things fantasy football. If this thing is as fun as the pilot show done this week we'll be doing this weekly......for now!

I want as many people involved in this from the Outlaw Nation as possible. We've weeded out the chafe on this site and come strong to whatever we throw ourselves into...just ask the other boards from Interboard League. SPANK!!!

Outlaw Radio - Fantasy Football Live 12/3/2010 - SportsOutlaw | Internet Radio | Blog Talk Radio

Call in number will be: (619) 996-1640

So block off 30 minutes this Friday evening and tell your friends we'll be covering hot fantasy football topics and will be giving our patented lineup advice. We can only take 5 calls at once so if you have a problem getting in just keep trying! Think of it this way; the more you call the less I talk!

derringer007

"Its An Outrage"
Congrats on making the big time :koolaid:

Good time for me (3:30 pst) as im just waking up to get ready for work

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
I should be able to listen to most of the show as my work day and computer connection comes to an end at 7 EST. Break a leg Ram!

discoverecology

Revvin' for Seven!!
Good luck guys! I also am working but if I get a chance on another Friday I'll call in and say hello and ask a question. With my fantasy team lineup I always have plenty!

The Ram

Half Man, Half Amazing
Okay, this is his wife checking out this thread from home (hijacked!) and all I have to say is "yeah!!!!!" So proud of you! Cheesy, yes, but I am. Thrilled. :-D

Coachnorm

[11:58 AM] Coachnorm He was mashing the stop music button and didn't realize we could hear it all.
[11:56 AM] Miller lol, Ram he some issues with the music I see!
[11:54 AM] Coachnorm But I am listening to the show right now.
[11:52 AM] Coachnorm The download took about 8-9 mins with my slowest possible High speed internet mode. If Muds internet is slow the download may take 1/2 hour or more.
[11:49 AM] Coachnorm The box gave an option reguarding media type players to use. I selected one (itunes) and clicked a couple of mins later the show started up and I am listening to it now.
[11:46 AM] Coachnorm I clicked on the download option and my browser went blank and said loading at the top. It did not produce a separate download box but you could see at the bottom transfer activity going on. After 8-9 mins the downloading stopped and a box popped up.
[11:41 AM] Miller k, good, it's not just me
[11:41 AM] Coachnorm I get the same thing ads and buffering.
[11:36 AM] Miller Still just shows buffering for me......plays the ads at the beginning then stops and shows buffering.
[11:33 AM] Miller Norm, did you get it to actually work off of that page?
[11:31 AM] Miller Mud, no idea, can't get it to work either.....any techy guys with an idea here? In the site it just keeps saying buffering....in my media players it says it could not download...
[11:30 AM] Coachnorm http://www.blogtalkradio.com/categor...t/65380/4359/5
[11:12 AM] Miller Trying to see if I can get it now Mud
[08:47 AM] mudloggerone If you were able to hear Ram's show last night tell me what I did wrong. I couldn't hear a thing. Could it be that my connection speed isn't fast enough?
[08:46 AM] mudloggerone Good morning Outlaws