Ok! Traded myself into a corner ! Need Ideas!

Zombie Wolf

10 team keeper league .. we keep 7 every year .. Standard scoring / Standard line up (1-QB,2RB,2WR,1TE,DEF,K ).. I don't have a draft pick until the 3.1 pick .. I also have the 3.4 selection . As you see I have quite a stable of WRS .. RB's questionable .. QB is good if he can remain healthy at his age . First which 7 would you keep ? Regretely it looks like I will have to trade or drop someone I really don't want to !, and also what position should I target as my first pick the 3.1 ??? My team is as follows :

Warner/Cassel/P.Thomas/L.Johnson/Rice/L.Washington/Norwood/Hightower/
P.Hillis/ Boldin/Jennings/Bowe/R.Wayne/K.Boss . Right now I plan on keeping Warner/P.Thomas/L.Johnson/Rice/Boldin/Wayne/Jennings ? Damm I hate to drop or trade Bowe ? but it's between him and Warner and I want to compete tough this year ! Any thoughts out there ? am I thinking straight here ?? :headscratch: Zombie

Last edited by a moderator:

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
This is who I would keep:

Kurt Warner
Boldin, Jennings, Bowe, Wayne
Ray Rice, Pierre Thomas

This gives you a starting QB, two starting RBs, and an outstanding WR group.

At 3.01 Id target a backup QB and go RB at 3.04. Then your set.

Kingdome

FOOTBALL!
I'd try to trade one of the WRs for a draft pick. Keep Warner, 3 RBs, 3WRs, and then take the best WR or RB with that 3rd round pick unless you get a higher pick than that in a trade.

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
I see 4 keeper WRs and 2 keeper RBs.

He can still move one of the 4 WRs for a pick. No one is going to trade him a pick for a player they know he cant keep.

Zombie Wolf

Already tried to trade Bowe for a 2.1 pick -- didn't fly . Because we keep seven every year alot of teams would love to have Bowe or Warner but they have all there keepers already and can't make a move until after the draft . I need to make a move before the draft . The Sgt makes a good point in that most of the guys are savy and know I am trying to trade someone I can't keep and they think they can get him for free . There's a chance I can move Bowe for a 2.10 pick to the only team I think has room pre-draft . Could maybe trade Warner for a 2.5 pick ???? both are just possibilities ... ZW

bodey24

Staff member
This is who I would keep:

Kurt Warner
Boldin, Jennings, Bowe, Wayne
Ray Rice, Pierre Thomas

This gives you a starting QB, two starting RBs, and an outstanding WR group.

At 3.01 Id target a backup QB and go RB at 3.04. Then your set.

Listen to Sarge. I agree with all of this.