ODB to the Browns!

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
1st, 3rd and peppers to NYG for ODB.

Browns going all in. SB odds went to 14-1 and AFC odds went to 7-1, only behind NE and KC.

WOW!

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
This has to be a full rebuild for NYG. With the two picks they have now #6 and Cleveland's #17 they might deal up, or just take top Def talent and rebuild that side of the ball.

MNBassin

No idea what their GM is thinking. Last year was a ‘win now’ mindset drafting Barkley... now a rebuild, yet keeping Eli and trading their best/second best offensive player...

Walter34

As great as he is, this is why drafting Barkley was a big mistake. By the time the Giants are competitive again he will be over the hill and out of his rookie contract 5 years into his career.

ExperiencedRookie

1st, 3rd and peppers to NYG for ODB.

Browns going all in. SB odds went to 14-1 and AFC odds went to 7-1, only behind NE and KC.

WOW!
The Browns will easily be Vegas' biggest exposure in 2019. The money is going to come flowing in. Then when the Browns do what the Browns always do; Vegas will clean house.

My intentions are to wait until August. The "OMG did you see Mayfield to Odell?!?" daily tweets in the preseason are going to cause bettors to salivate. I bet their season win total line gets up to 10. I'll slip right in there and take the under. If the hysteria somehow gets it to 10.5, I'll hammer it.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Yeah, This smells like Vegas trying to take advantage of an over eager Cleveland fan base desperate for hope. This is going to be a good team...this is in no way a championship team....