Ocho to Pats!

Osiris

Fantasy Football Pharaoh
John Clayton just announced on Sportscenter that the Pats have acquired Ochocinco. 3 year deal

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
Ocho is past his prime, but the question will be:

Can Ocho beat out Deion Branch, a trusted guy of Tom Brady. If he can, then yes he becomes a low end WR1. If not, then hes a high priced WR3

Fire

in the hole
More importantly, if Aaron Hernandez refuses to give up his number will Chad have to change his last name?

Remote Controller

Ocho is past his prime, but the question will be:

Can Ocho beat out Deion Branch, a trusted guy of Tom Brady. If he can, then yes he becomes a low end WR1. If not, then hes a high priced WR3

My thoughts exactly.....everythign Ocho gets comes from that point pool!

ExperiencedRookie

Can someone please dig up threads from when Moss went to New England?

I'm pretty sure there was mass skepticism surrounding him when he got there, similar to the negative opinions that will hit 85.

I think this dude is most DEF a #1 fantasy WR. As far as I'm concerned, I'm ranking him in my top 10 WRs.

He has to be absolutely over joyed to be landing there. What better home to go to as a WR?

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Can someone please dig up threads from when Moss went to New England?

I'm pretty sure there was mass skepticism surrounding him when he got there, similar to the negative opinions that will hit 85.

I think this dude is most DEF a #1 fantasy WR. As far as I'm concerned, I'm ranking him in my top 10 WRs.

He has to be absolutely over joyed to be landing there. What better home to go to as a WR?

I hate to say it, but I think that is exactly why NE did this. He will take the place of Moss in that offense which will in turn free up Welker more underneath and the Rbs and Tes as well. He may not be as big a stud as Moss was, but he will definately fill a much needed hole for NE.