NFL NFC Conference Championship Packers @ Bears Sun 3 pm Offical Game Thread

Hawks Eye

Master of Inexpertise
As a friend of mine put it... how great was it to see the Bears forced to play their 3rd string QB in their most important game in 25 years... and then they got beat by a punter and a 400 pound lineman.

Remote Controller

I really think all of the Cutler quitting stuff is out of line. I have watched him BEAT the Packers on his own twice. I think it's his mannerisms that get him in trouble when things don't go good. He gets an "I don't care" stare, but I don't believe that for a second.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
I really think all of the Cutler quitting stuff is out of line. I have watched him BEAT the Packers on his own twice. I think it's his mannerisms that get him in trouble when things don't go good. He gets an "I don't care" stare, but I don't believe that for a second.

MRI came back and he has a torn MDL. So injury was legit.

My only real issue was the fact he was giving no help or support to the young Qb. He just sat there and watched. You think he could have given some tips to the youngster don't ya think?

Remote Controller

MRI came back and he has a torn MDL. So injury was legit.

My only real issue was the fact he was giving no help or support to the young Qb. He just sat there and watched. You think he could have given some tips to the youngster don't ya think?

You'd hope, but it would have been a pretty crushing blow. It would be nice to actually see how 6 other top Qb's might have reacted. (It was the MCL) I swear its his mannerisms.