Administrator
Not really NFL news, but they were coaches in NFL

Michigan signing Wink Martindale as DC
Boston College supposedly hiring Bill O'Brien as HC

DET - C Frank Ragnow not retiring but plans to play again next year

MongerKhan

TXL: Pimp Hand Strong
Staff member
Seahawks are hiring former Washington offensive coordinator Ryan Grubb, who recently accepted the same position at Alabama

TexanGrrl

Wonder Woman
Seahawks also hired Aden Durde as the Defensive Coordinator. However, Mike Macdonald will be calling the defensive plays until he feels Aden is ready. Could be a couple of years.

MongerKhan

TXL: Pimp Hand Strong
Staff member
The NFL informed Raiders WR Davante Adams he won’t be disciplined for shoving a photographer following a 2022 game in Kansas City, per sources.

TexanGrrl

Wonder Woman
Welp, I'm glad I didn't watch the game. Seems like it was a snore fest for the most part. Nice to see Kyle Shannihan choke again.

efactor

Coming at you
May need to do a safety check on efactor
LOL. It’s just a form of entertainment. I’ll be fine. Heading to Cabo for two weeks next Saturday. Sun, fun and tequila will ease my pain. 😎

The turnover on the punt was huge. I’m sure they coached the rookie to stay away from the ball but he didn’t. Unfortunate that a player who contributed virtually nothing all season makes a boneheaded play that turns the game around.

Oh well. Fun season. Maybe next year 🤷🏻

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
LOL. It’s just a form of entertainment. I’ll be fine. Heading to Cabo for two weeks next Saturday. Sun, fun and tequila will ease my pain. 😎

The turnover on the punt was huge. I’m sure they coached the rookie to stay away from the ball but he didn’t. Unfortunate that a player who contributed virtually nothing all season makes a boneheaded play that turns the game around.

Oh well. Fun season. Maybe next year 🤷🏻
You talking the kid who got hit in the foot?

efactor

Coming at you
You talking the kid who got hit in the foot?
No, he’s not invited.

Bad play on his part obviously but why wasn’t McCloud fair catching the ball? Not like it was a short, low punt. Then why didn’t he just fall on it instead of trying to scoop it up? Ray Ray makes a lot of mistakes without giving them big plays in return. Won’t be upset if he’s not back next year.