NFL News, Rumors and In/Out for week 16

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
IND - placed CB Tony Brown and WR Isaiah McKenzie on suspension for 3 games for conduct detrimental to the team
CIN - HC says chance J. Chase can play Saturday , however his injury now listed as a separated shoulder
NYJ - no Aaron Rodgers this year, he won’t be 100% and won’t risk re-injury for no playoff shot. Expects to play in 2024
CAR - waive Justin Houston
LAR - designated RB Ronnie Rivers for return from IR
BUF - designated DaQuan Jones DL for return from IR
BAL - torn ACL for Keaton Mitchell, done for season
ATL - list Taylor Heinicke as starting QB on team web site

efactor

Coming at you
Between Johnson and Pickens performances these past few weeks its is very apparent that something is wrong in Pittsburgh,
I got curious and watched the play. Just horrible. All he has to do is screen the DB and it's a TD. He just throws his hands up and gets out of the way. If Tomlin doesn't make him inactive this week, he deserves to be fired.

Since I watch the 49ers every week, the contrast is amazing. You see Aiyuk and Deebo 40 yards downfield blocking. Jennings and Kittle are virtual OL men. No block, no rock is a big saying on the team. Night and day cultures

Remote Controller

A few weeks earlier Johnson made no effort to recover a fumble.

During the third-and-2 play in the first quarter, Johnson barely got off the line when Kenny Pickett took the snap. He then stood by as running back Jaylen Warren rumbled past him in an attempt to move the chains and the ball popped out. DJ Turner II, who was defending Johnson, was the one who scooped up the football for the turnover.

Johnson said he didn't know the ball was live and "if I could make the play again, I'd jump on the ball."

Phicinfan

Administrator
Oh I agree there are issues in the locker room. WR room is chaos as they don’t like the offense or QB quality

MongerKhan

TXL: Pimp Hand Strong
Staff member
Bengals coach Zac Taylor officially rules out WR Ja’Marr Chase this week against the Steelers.

Phicinfan

Administrator
Latest updates:

IND - Pittman and Zach Moss Out, Jonathan Taylor to start
JAC - Trevor Lawrence cleared of concussion will play
TEN - Will Levis probably out , Tannehill to replace him
HOU - Case Keenum to start this week
KC - Kelce and Pacheco to play, McKinnon out
NE - Hunter Henry out
LVR - expected to release Jimmy G after season is over

Phicinfan

Administrator
GB - Christian Watson and Jayden Reed out
TEN - Will Levis out
HOU - CJ Stroud out
IND - Moss and Pittman out
WAS - Brian Robinson JR out
MIN - Josh Dobbs inactive
MIN - Alexander Maddison expected to play
CHI - D’Onte Foreman expected out
HOU - Nico Collins expected to play
JAC - Zay Jones expected out

Phicinfan

Administrator
Ankle sprains for Jordan Addison, and Jaylen Waddle have seen reports both done but might be back for NFL playoffs

WAS - Howell pulled during game for Brissett again, this could be a permanent switch

JAC - Trevor Lawrence hurt more now with shoulder issue

DEN - Courtland Sutton in concussion protocol

KC - so is Pacheco

NYG - DeVito benched at half time, Tyrod Taylor took over, and looked pretty good

Remote Controller

Broncos | Russell Wilson benched Wed Dec 27, 12:00 PM

Updating an earlier report, Denver Broncos QB Russell Wilson has been benched for the final two games in favor of QB Jarrett Stidham.