NFL AFC Conference Championship Jets @ Steelers Sun 6:30 pm Official Game Thread.

Coachnorm

The Steelers have been here and done this before, is that the main factor in this game? The Jets are coming off of their biggest win yet booting the Patriots. Are the Jets on a major roll here or did they leave it all on the field at The Razor?

storminn0rm

Brewmaster
Steelers will be able to stop the run. They will torment Dirty Sanchez the whole game. The Steel curtain rolls to the Super Bowl!

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Again, as in the NFC game, I think either can win.

But in pressure games, I have to lean Pittsburgh here. I won't be shocked if NY wins, but I think this will be a FG late to win type affair. I think Pittsburgh wins this one.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Jets are trying to make a game of it! Pitt stops them on the 1, but turns around and fumbles the snap and gives up a safety. 24-12 Pitt now. If Jet's can get any score at all here they can make it a 1 score game in the 4th.

1 Crazy Commish

Wow, as bad as Roethlisberger played he didn't deserve to win. I had Sanchez open in our pick one league and should have took him. 22 pts against 10 LOL