NFL 2017, Week 4 In or Out and other injury notes

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Willie Snead is questionable for Week 4 against the Dolphins. Consider him to be a GTD with a hamstring injury.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Doug Baldwin is a GTD.

Cam & Bejamin have both been removed from the Panther injury report.

Marlon Mack is Out.

Sammy Watkins is good to go according to the coach.

Forte is out.

John Ross is out.

Eifert is out.

Remote Controller

Hurt his hammy in practice Wednesday. :(
With Kamara available, Thomas doing his thing, Fleener being seemingly in the plans, Coleman finding an endzone role.........Snead isn't gonna be feeding like last year. Not to mention Ingram touching the ball more than all of them almost combined.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Could be RC but I think once he's ready to play Coleman will be taking a back seat to Snead. It matters not to me though. Just win baby!

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Chargers WR Mike Williams is out again this week but expected to finally play next week.

Michael Crabtree was not able to practice today after being limited the last 2 days and is questionable.

John Brown will play Sunday.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Raiders coach Jack Del Rio declined to say if Michael Crabtree (questionable) suffered a setback at Friday's practice.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
It's a slow news morning. I can't pick up any football tidbits on this Walkie Talkie. Maybe I should switch to the C. B. radio and turn the "moon-raker" antenna? Breaker-Breaker, does anybody copy this mudlogger? Come on!