So I'm in need of a QB.

Dynasty League
Scoring:
QB's 6pts per TD, 9 pts per TD 40+, -1 INT, 1pt per 20yds
RB/WR 6pts per TD, 9pts per TD 40+, 1pt per 10yds

My Roster
Romo, McNabb, Fitzpatrick
AP, CJ2K, Wells, Stewy
Fitz, Desean, Wallace, Owens, Crabtree, Zack Miller (OAK)

I'm looking at three players in particular

Schaub (Owner has Schaub and Rivers)
Orton or Eli Manning (Owner has Brees, Orton and Eli)

What should I try and package for one of those QBs?

The owner of Schaub is weak at WR (Steve Smith (NYG), Driver, Meachem, 85, Branch and Anthony Gonzo)
The owner of Orton and Eli is weak at RB (SJax, Rice, McFadden, Lynch, Marroney)

opinions? I'm digging deep here.

mills

Roethlisburger is also a target

His owner owns P Manning, and is hurting at RB and WR.
(Best, Mccoy, Snelling, Caddy, Woodhead, Armstrong, Floyd, Moore, Ward, Roy Williams, Moeaki)

Vicious_Machine

The only QB from your list that I would be interested in dealing for is Schaub. For Eli-Orton, or even with Big Ben, same tier as Fitz, and Bills got a nice schedule with Cleveland week 14 and NWE week 16. And the bills still stink on D, so he will get chances to throw.

Just dont want to deal for a QB, and then Romo is back next year in a dynasty league anyway, and I lost out on Crabtree for the future.

Try to trade Owens :p

gizzil

lookin at that team you should be in first anyway - by a shitload - why not roll with mcnabb/fitz on the good matchups and rely on your monster rb's to carry the load? how in the hell did you end up with this lineup anyway is it a two team league?

mills

4 year Dynasty league, I've made good trades/drafts over the years.

I'm thinking of offering Mcnabb and Owens for Schaub. Lee Evans is on the WW so I can replace Owens with Evans and hope for equal production.

mills

Offered the Schaub owner Mcnabb/Owens for Schaub...

He counters with Schaub/Bradshaw for Mcnabb/Peterson

I'm not too interested in this trade as he is trying to benefit from me losing Romo and there is no way I'm breaking up Peterson and CJ. I would be more willing to move a WR and Mcnabb for Schaub, what do you guys think?

I'm thinking

Mcnabb/Fitz for Schaub/Meachem

Last edited by a moderator:

Vicious_Machine

100% agreed with Storm.
I think your 1st offer was bang on, your giving him a good WR and a decent QB, for an upgrade at QB.

If he's not interested, I would just stand pat. I am not losing out on Fitz (WR) who is an absolute beast of a talent for a slight upgrade at QB which is going to only help me for half a season, screw that!

Let Owens feast on Miami this weekend, and offer Owens again to some team who needs the WR help. Some team trying to win this year could use him for sure, he's having a great year.