Need help at RB....Advice

Baldie

I feel my RB's is the area holding me back a little. Is there anyone on waivers that could potentially help me out in the short/long run?

Current RB:
Mathews
D Martin
Wells
Dwyer

Current WR:
Megatron
Steve Smith
L Moore
Crabtree
Steve Johnson

Currently on Waivers:
Stewart
D Williams
Mendenhall
Redman
Hillis
Ingram
Royster
Helu
LeShoure
Andre Brown (Bradshaw could be limited or miss time)

Coachnorm

San Diego Chargers head coach Norv Turner said he expects RB Ryan Mathews (collarbone) to take part in practice Wednesday, Sept. 19. It appears like Mathews will be able to play Week 3 Analysis: Potentially good news for those that played "draft and stash" despite Matthews injury early in the preseason.

If you pickup a RB who are you dropping, a RB or a backup TE, That is almost as important as who you pickup

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
LeShoure and Mendy have some potential if they can get going to step into the RB 1 slots for their teams. No promises for either player though.

jjtweeks

You would be safe to drop dwyer now for leshoure i would say or even for stewart. Mendy isn't likely to play till week 5 and looks like you could use somebody for week 3. Dywer only has potential for a few more weeks at most then will be almost useless

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
I agree with the dropping of Dwyer, I would say LeShoure or Hillis could be targets. According to reports Charles' knee is still an issue, and I think Hillis will get more shots.

If Carolina would commit more to the run, Stewart could be a steal, but with the share duties there, not sure either Stewart or DeWill are solid options.

Mendy too could be an option if you can sit on him for a few more weeks.

Baldie

I was thinking about dropping L Moore for Mendenhall, to stash Mendy for the coming weeeks. Maybe start Dywer this weekend against Oakland for the last time as he may do well. Drop Dwyer after this week and pick-up a WR on waivers. I feel like I'm okay with the loss of L Moore as I have Crabtree for bye week subs for now.

Does that sound insane??

Last edited by a moderator:

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
JJ's right about Moore but don't hold out a lot of hope for Mendy. I've got him in a league just in case but he wasn't a world beater last season as I've said.

tmaschm

Hello I just saw this was a running back thread and just thought I'd pop in and say screw you Chris Johnson! Thanks for nothing!